Monday, February 28, 2011

CIrcle Flip up book and two cards

Hi girls. Here again with a new project. It is a "Circle Flip up Book" I designed it for a weekend retreat event of a local store here in Puerto Rico, Memory Box. The owner challenge me to make this circle book she saw in last CHA. It was a challengefor me because I had to use specific papers by Prima Marketing. I used four magnolia stamps - Lovely Tilda, 60's Tilda, Longing Tilda and Leaning Tilda. I created sentiments using Photoshop. And of course I colored them with Copics. " I Love COPICS" The tutorial for the book assembly is HERE.

The other projects were two cards, one using  Magnolia Stamp -Tilda with Lace Jeans from the new Butterflies Dream Collection. and the other, a Twisted Easel Card using a stamp by The Greeting Farm- Cheeky Howdy.

Your comments will be appreciate!!!

¡Hola chicas! Aquí de nuevo con un nuevo proyecto. Es un "Circle Flip Up Book". Lo diseñé para un evento de fin de semana de una tienda local aquí en Puerto Rico, Memory Box. La dueña me retó a hacer este proyecto que ella vió en el pasado CHA en enero 2011. Fue un reto para mí pues tenía que hacero con unos papeles de diseño específicos de Prima Marketing. Utilizé cuatro sellos de Magnolia -  Lovely Tilda, 60's Tilda, Longing Tilda and Leaning Tilda. Las frases fueron creadas utilizando Photoshop. Y por supuesto fueron coloreadas con Copics. " Yo amo los COPICS". El tutorial para hacer el proyecto lo encuentran AQUI.

Los otros proyectos son dos tarjetas una de ellas utilizando el sello, Magnolia-"Tilda with Lace Jeans" de la nueva coleccion de Butterflies Dream y la otra una " Twisted Easel Card" utilizando el sello de The Greetin Farm - "Cheeky Howdy".

Sus comentarios serán muy apreciados.










37 comments:

  1. Wow!! Hermoso trabajo!!!Me encantan todos esos detallitos que hacen tu trabajo muy especial! Un abrazo, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very very cute. I really love this !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! Your circle book is adorable. Great job! LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, these projects are all fabulous!! Your circle book is AWESOME! I definitely need to try one of those. And, both your cards are great...especially love the twisted easel with The Greeting Farm image. Great job! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the circle flip card. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous circle book, Maribel! What a fun and totally interactive book and a great way to use up excess papers too! Your other cards are delightful! I have an adopted (previous foster child) who lives in Guynabo! I've been to your part of the world and loved it completely!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son mas hermosas de lo que se ve en las fotos. Precioso trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, you've been a busy girl! All your projects are beautiful! Great job!!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific! Gorgeous projects. The Circle Book is truly lovely.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the circle flip card, this great. Beautiful.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see you were busy for the weekend, lol. Very cute cards and I agreed with Linda that your circle one is very adorable :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never seen anything like it before - it's beautiful! I also love your Tilda on jeans card - lovely colors and papers. Hugs,Becca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loevely projects you've made, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous book/project you have here Maribel! It's true that people come up with gorgeous things once they are compelled to stick to some requests:) I will have to try this book stuff too. It looks so complicated:( Your choice of stamps is great and the embellies are just perfect for this type of project.
    Gorgeous work of art, Maribel!
    Thank you so much for sharing and for the tutorial!

    Hugs and blessings, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just so gorgeous, well done a beautiful card/book.
    hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mari, como te dije en la tienda, te quedó precioso, precioso. Un hermoso trabajo. Dios bendiga tu talento.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encantoo!! Voy a verificar el tutorial. Gracias por el enlace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belloooo!! No hay palabras para describirlo... simplemente que te quedo de show!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super lindo y delicado. Definitavemente lo voy a intentar.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Todo te quedo lindisimo! Que buen trabajo haz hecho! Felicidades!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!!! These are AMAZING! I looooove the first one...so pretty!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm loving everything about your projects! Such a sweet images on a fabulously styled cards! I like them all!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amiga te botastes, SOBERBIO!!! Hermoso Trabajo!!!
    Un abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maribel ese mini quedó fabuloso, me gusta pq es diferente.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ESPECTACULAR... me encanta... que bello se ve.... me imagino que en vivo y a todo color se ve súper bello....

    Las tarjetas tambien estan super bellas....

    Gracias por compartirlo...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Todos los trabajos te quedaron preciosos. Te felicito! Cariños, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bello,te quedó súper hermoso!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful work, as usual! I have a treat for you for all of your recent comment. http://handmadebytlc-candy.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Precioso! me encanta todo! todo una obra para contemplar! un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a wonderful circle book - I loved every page especially the flowers -- wonderful, wonderful!
    Loved your other cards as well!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cool Maribel! Thanks for sharing your fun cards with us.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tengo que confesar que habia visto el tutorial antes... ahora ver la tarjeta en vivo hoy y venir a tu blog para decir que Wow, Maribel!!... Me quedo sin palabras pues el trabajo esta FABULOSO y me quedo corta en decir mas que esa palabra. Te felicito!!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  33. Perdon, no comente que las otras tarjetas estan preciosas y tambien me encantaron.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  34. Visitando tu blog y me encuentro esta belleza. Esta preciosa.
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  35. ESPECTACULAR! Me encanto tanto ese album redondo que tuve que salir a coger esa clase. Muchas gracias por enseñarme a hacerlo! HERMOOOOSO! Y las tarjetas preciosas!

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias! Tus comentarios me hacen muy feliz.

Thanks! Your comments makes me so happy!!!